Our goal is to provide you with the most exceptional care that you have ever had in a dental office.
Although the statement may be simple, we have put a lot of thought into how to make it a reality. Every member of our staff believes in this philosophy and strives to make your experience a great one.
At Greentree Dental, we want your care to be superior to the care you can receive anywhere else. That’s why Drs. Ferguson and Kear have taken every measure to provide the highest quality of dentistry for every patient.
- We conduct extremely thorough routine dental hygiene appointments (lasting 60 minutes versus the 30-40 minutes you get in most offices).
- We spend more on continuing education than 95% of all other dentists. We are committed to this ongoing learning so we can provide you with the most up-to-date and effective treatments.
- We invest in technology that is truly helpful in bettering the dental care we provide.
- We diagnose and treat issues correctly the first time allowing you to get on with your life without wasting time or money.
- We emphasize preventive care. It is better to prevent problems than treat them.
- We have 30+ combined years of dental experience.
Every patient is important to us. That’s why we strive to make every visit to our office comfortable and enjoyable and every interaction between you and our staff members friendly and helpful.
- We maintain a clean, comfortable, light-filled office that feels more like a coffee shop than dental office.
- We respect your schedule and start your appointment on time.
- We earn your trust by communicating clearly, in simple and understandable terms, your oral health conditions and treatment options.
- We strive to build strong relationships with out patients. We want to earn your trust for life.
- We respect your wishes. Our job is to inform you. The decision is yours.
- We solicit your honest feedback so we can continue to improve.
Fair and Budget-Friendly Financial Policies
Paying for health care can often be confusing and stressful. Because our goal is to provide the most exceptional care possible, we do not want financial issues to interfere.
- We charge fair prices for our services and partner with several insurance companies to help cover your costs.
- We provide a dedicated staff member to help you understand your insurance and how it applies to your treatment.
- We offer the option to “stage” your treatment so cost can be spread out overtime.