Our community has faced many new difficulties and has been challenged to learn and adapt in countless ways over the past few months. Regardless of the many changes, one thing that remains unswerving is our utmost commitment to the health and safety of our patients.
At Greentree, we always strive to meet and exceed the recommended safety precautions from the American Dental Association, U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, and the Occupational Health and Safety Administration.
- We meticulously follow all relevant guidelines for disinfection of patient areas.
- We ensure sterilization of instruments.
- We treat surfaces with disinfectants that kill all viruses and bacteria.
- We autoclave dental instruments to eliminate all viruses and bacteria.
- We use disposable, single-use supplies when applicable.
- We consistently take "universal precautions” to provide a safe environment.
In addition to adhering to our safety standards, we are also adding in new precautions as we reopen our office.
“We are confident that your visit to Greentree will be the safest experience you have in a public setting in the coming months.” - Dr. Jody Kear
The last couple of months have been a time of learning and preparation for us at Greentree. We have been grateful for the state-of-the-art research and collaboration in the dental community and have established additional safety procedures to protect our patients and staff.
- Patients will receive a pre-screening call prior to coming in for appointments.
- Patients will wait in their cars until their room is ready.
- Patients will wear masks into the office and will have their temperatures taken as they enter the office.
- Countertop shields will be installed in the front office.
- High-touch areas throughout the office will be disinfected regularly.
- Our entire staff will be using all recommended personal protective equipment.
- We will have half of our staff working each day to allow for physical distancing throughout the office.
Since we are committed to continually learning more about the best ways to keep you safe and healthy, we will also continue to update our protocol in line with the latest research and safety procedures.
"We believe that, God willing, we will not only survive this crisis but we will grow from it. Dentistry will be better after than it was before. We at Greentree want to be leaders in that transformation." - Dr. Jody Kear
We hope that you and your family are staying well during this time. We cannot wait to see and serve you in our office again soon. Feel free to reach out to us at (614) 459 -5511 with any questions or concerns. We are here for you.