“Thank you for the confidence you have always given us. We are doing all that we can to ensure your protection.”
- Dr. Jody Kear
We at Greentree realize that the coronavirus threat is real and concerning for our community. With this in mind, we wanted to share the extra precautions that we are taking to prevent the spread of diseases and provide the best care of our patients during this time.
We are committed to helping our patients stay as healthy as possible. Because oral health is such an essential part of overall health, we are continuing to see patients currently. Inflammation and infection in the mouth can threaten the body’s immunity, and we want to make sure that all of our patients have the best protection from viruses and bacteria.
We have always made it a priority to meet or exceed the recommended best practices for sterilization in our office.
- Treat surfaces in the treatment area with disinfectants that kill all viruses and bacteria after each patient.
- Use an autoclave to treat all of our instruments with the pressure and heat necessary to completely kill viruses, bacteria, fungi, and spores.
- Use disposable single use supplies when possible.
- Take universal precautions to prevent the spread of diseases.
At this time, we are also taking extra precautions to make sure that our entrance, waiting area, and restrooms prevent the spread of coronavirus.
- We are disinfecting all handles on doors, chairs, faucets and toilets with a bleach or high level disinfecting solution at least every 90 minutes (or more frequently, as needed).
- We have rearranged the seating in our waiting area to allow for the 3 foot radius between individuals recommended by the CDC.
- We are asking any patient with cold or flu symptoms to reschedule their appointment until at least 2 weeks after symptoms have passed.
- We are asking patients with emergency conditions (broken teeth, pain, swelling... etc.) who have any symptoms, to notify us prior to their visit so we can take extra precautionary measures to ensure the safety of our team and patients.
Please do not hesitate to call us with questions or to schedule (or reschedule) an appointment (614) 459-5511.