Your Safety Is Our Priority
We prioritize in safe dental care – for you, your loved ones, our families, our team, and our community.
At Greentree, we have always employed extensive safety measures to protect our patients and our team – consistently meeting or exceeding all relevant guidelines for disinfection of patient areas and sterilization of instruments.
We always stay up-to-date with and follow all recommendations from the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA).
· We meticulously follow guidelines for disinfection of patient areas.
· We ensure sterilization of instruments.
· We treat surfaces with disinfectants that kill all viruses and bacteria.
· We autoclave dental instruments to eliminate all viruses and bacteria.
· We use disposable, single-use supplies when applicable.
· We consistently take "universal precautions” to provide a safe environment.
· We screen patients prior to appointments.
· We manage appointments to limit the number of patients in the waiting area.
· We schedule more time between patients to reduce waiting area time.
Facilities and Team
· We no longer offer magazines, children’s toys, and other items that may be difficult to clean and disinfect.
· We frequently disinfect all handles, doors, and chairs in the practice.
· We frequently disinfect faucets and toilets in the restroom.
· We wear enhanced Personal Protective Equipment when applicable.
We’d be happy to answer any questions you may have about our safety procedures and technology, appointment process, or treatment options.