At Greentree Dental Group we are committed to your overall wellness. We want you to have a healthy smile that you love and we want to utilize our expertise to help you to be happier and healthier in every area of life. Many individuals today struggle to get quality sleep and we are here to help.
We can all recognize that we, our friends, and our families may need to improve our sleep:
- 62% of adults around the world say they don’t sleep as well as they’d like (Philips Global Sleep Survey, 2019).
- 48% of Americans report snoring during the night (ASA, 2021).
- The prevalence of sleep disorders in the United States is so high that the CDC declared insufficient sleep a public health problem.
- 8 in 10 adults want to improve their sleep but 60% have not sought help from a medical professional (Philips Global Sleep Survey, 2019).
- Research shows that many common sleep problems increase an individual’s risk of obesity, diabetes, cardiovascular disease, depression and even early death.
Thankfully, dentists are in the perfect position to provide early detection and powerful sleeping solutions to their patients. We have clinicians who are trained to identify sleep issues you might be facing and to help you determine the right treatment for you.
If you have concerns about your sleep, consider contacting us at (614) 459-5511 to set up a free sleep consultation today.